WRITING SIGN LANGUAGES Workshop - Interest

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Sep 4 15:32:01 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 4, 2009

Very true...I agree this method will work...the people do not have to
be signwriters already...they can be "generally interested" and the
workshop can be setup...it is a matter of finding enough people in the
area who might attend...if a local school or university can setup the
workshop that is even better...Val ;-)

-----