(sem assunto)

Irina Baptista irina_baptista at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 15 15:01:00 UTC 2009

Hi Val and Adam!

I'm already self studying sign writing, the problem of teaching here in Portugal is about not having a paper that assures I know sign writing and can teach it, but that will be the next step. Is there any possibility to go somewhere and graduate on it?

Kisses

Irina

PS: By the way, how can I add the portuguese sign writing I've already done, and How can I be sure that they are correct? Thank you...

Você sabia que o Hotmail mudou? Clique e descubra as novidades.
http://www.microsoft.com/brasil/windows/windowslive/products/hotmail.aspx