writing the signing of an invisible person in ASL storytelling...

Tue Sep 15 19:32:39 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 15, 2009

Hello Jonita!
I was just sitting down to write a message to you, to tell you that
yes, I can answer your question now (from two weeks ago)...and I got
this message from you just now! Perfect timing...smile...

I am posting your message now to the SW List...and I will write again

Here is Jonita's message for everyone on the SignWriting List to
read...(see message below)

If you want to see the video clip Jonita is referring to, go to

http://www.deafmissions.com/?PageID=65

and type in the search field:

Mark 7:31-37

For the Mac, it has to be in that exact format or it will not work,
but once you get the video you can find the section in the middle that
Jonita is talking about...it is a fascinating display of the visual
spatial way that ASL does role shifting etc...and of course an
advanced writing....using Lanes and shoulders and head facing the
front corners etc...So see my next message for my answer on how to
write this...it may take me a few hours....if someone else wants to
write it too that would be great...Val ;-)

------