SignWriting List has moved to a new address...please take note of it...

Trevor Jenkins bslwannabe at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 9 18:19:33 UTC 2010

I disagree. I prefer the "push" nature of mailing lists. Someone wants
to say something I get an email immediately. I don't like the "pull"
nature of forums. Someone wants to say something I have no idea
they've done so until an indeterminate period of time later.

I really don't have time to check every list-orum every day. Email
lists save me time because there's no need for me to do anything.

--
Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!