Need your help - can you view this video?

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 20 18:58:24 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 20, 2010

This is wonderful news. Many thanks to Adam for fixing the video posting for me, and to Steve, for testing it!

Wow - you tested it on a lot of machines, Steve!

It sounds like the iPad is a wonderful tool, huh? Later I hope to get one myself!

Val ;-)

-----