Goldilocks - levels

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Apr 20 21:19:20 UTC 2010

Dear Valerie,
I was wondering if you could explain to me how you worked on the different
levels for Goldilocks? It's very interesting. I can see that level 2 was
written directly by Darline. What technique was used for the other levels?

I would love to write something for four levels of LSM signwriting,
perhaps using the same format, would this be possible?

Thanks
maria
ps: could you confirm that this email got to the signwriting list also?
i've never received any confirmations and i've sent perhaps two or three
emails since we moved to new server