Testing!

Kate kcagiso at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 21 15:31:50 UTC 2010

Hi Val and all

I am trying to do a quick test to determine if people can understand the
signs performed by my avatar.
I've generated 10 ASL Signs using my system.

I would like to request for people that know/understand ASL and SignWriting
to test my system.
The test involves each participant viewing 10 signs. For each sign, the
person will be asked to
type what they think the sign they saw was. Thereafter, the same video will
be replayed showing
what we supposed the sign was in English and in SignWriting. The person can
compare the SignWriting
to the video and state, with comments, whether the video corresponds to the
SignWriting shown.

The following link starts the test:
http://172.16.39.29/index.php?phaseno=1&pageno=1

Kind regards,