Testing AVATAR to sign in ASL

Wed Apr 21 18:43:07 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 21, 2010

Hello Kate!

Thank you, Charles, for your feedback below...

And I took the entire test, Kate...I went to this url:

Test Avatar using SignWriting
http://www.cs.uwc.ac.za/~kmoemedi/index.php?phaseno=1&pageno=1

And I enlarged my screen so I could see the detail and enjoyed taking the test!!

I wrote detailed feedback in the place where you asked for feedback during the test...I hope you got my responses...

I really enjoyed this...Your testing web site is really well done - just that alone is a big accomplishment, let alone all the work that goes behind programming an avatar...so you are doing an excellent job.

Thank you for asking for our opinions - this will help make your AVATAR used by signers - and it is great for SignWriting too...

So I hope others take the test too...

Tell us how it goes, Kate, and what you learned...

Val ;-)

-------