email check

Thu Apr 1 15:19:26 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 1, 2010

It is working for me!

The question is...Is this an April Fool's joke? ;-))

For those around the world who are members on our List, here in the US, we sometimes play jokes on each other on April 1st...so we call that April Fool's Day ;-)

Thank you, Kevin, for giving our listserv a new server...how cool! I am sure it is not a joke and we appreciate the opportunity to have the Listserve at Valencia Community College -

Val ;-)

-------