SignWriting List has moved to a new address...please take note of it...

Fri Apr 9 17:03:53 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 9, 2010

Hello Lucy -
That is fine. I know there are many ways to do things. I am keeping the SignWriting List connected with the 5 sign language related lists at Valencia Community College - it is better for us...

But thank you for pointing this out to us -

Val ;-)

-------