SignWriting List Subscriber ’s Web Page

Mon Apr 19 19:35:51 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 19, 2010

Dear SignWriting List Members -

As you know, our List moved, along with several other Lists, to another server at Valencia Community College several weeks ago, and it is still being setup I believe.

Today I found some information that should be helpful to all of us...

Here is the new place on the web, where you can change the way you receive email on the SignWriting List, and other Lists as well...

Please try this, to see if it works for you. If there are any problems, please tell me and we will solve them together -

SignWriting List Subscriber’s Web Page
http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1

1. Choose to Join or to Leave the List
2. Manage the Way You Receive Mail from the List
3. Access Subscriber’s web pages for other Lists too
(there is a pull-down menu where you can choose other Lists)

Thank you once again, to Valencia Community College, for this gift -

Sutton at SignWriting.org