testing video posted on SignWriting List

Tue Apr 20 18:34:44 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 20, 2010

Hello Jorge and everyone!

I am posting a video of Jorge from Portugal, to test to see if the new SignWriting List can post video to the List software (view a video inside an email message).

As you know, we have changed to new Listserve Software and we need to test the new software...

Here is a video by Jorge, showing us the sign for GREY or CINZENTO, in Portuguese Sign Language, along with the writing in SignWriting...

Can you all view this video on the List?