testing video posted on SignWriting List

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 21 08:03:00 UTC 2010

Well, I think what Val wanted to know was if the video could be sent
through the list, which it seems it can because you got it. What is
the best format and what not is really another issue. ;-)

Adam