Testing AVATAR to sign in ASL

Wed Apr 21 15:53:00 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 21, 2010

Hello Kate from South Africa!
Thank you for this message, and for your hard work, using SignWriting to make an Avatar move...it is impressive work.

I hope List members who know ASL signs will test the Avatar software and give Kate feedback. I will be one of the testers...

Soooo...Kate....I went to:

http://172.16.39.29/index.php?phaseno=1&pageno=1

and my Firefox tried to load the web page. But the connection timed out. So I tried other browsers, and they timed out too...

So I am unable to access the site at this time...

Maybe your site is just busy? I will try again later....

Val ;-)