technical problem with XML dumps

Sat Aug 14 14:01:55 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
August 14, 2010

Hello Olaf!
Thank you for this bug report ;-)

Steve is away on vacation but will be back next week. So we all will have to wait for his answer and help next week.

Meanwhile, welcome to the SignWriting List!

I am very happy to learn about your project, transferring signs in Polish Sign Language in the Polish SignPuddle dictionary, into your own Polish Wiktionary site:

http://pl.wiktionary.org

When it comes to using the Export feature in SignPuddle 1.5, which is the current software online, that Export feature was designed to work with another program, called SignBank, which is a separate database program that needed to have the signs exported in a specific way...so Steve called it "sbml" for "SignBank Markup Language"... just to explain the terminology ;-))

But since I am not a computer programmer we must wait for Steve -

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Val ;-)