please unscribe me of your list

Sat Aug 7 18:21:00 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
August 7, 2010

Hello Ms Byerly -
Thank you for this message.

To unsubscribe from the SignWriting List, go to:

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1

Write in your email address, and scroll down and click on ...Leave SW-L... button

Then you will need to reply to an email message asking you for confirmation...

Thanks for being with us!

Val ;-)