Erika Hoffmann visiting Stefan Woehrmann classroom in Germany with Deaf students...

Mon Dec 6 15:59:28 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 6, 2010

Hello Stefan, Erika and everyone on the SW List!

Erika Hoffmann, a linguist and anthropologist from Oberlin College in the US, visited Stefan Woerhmann's classroom of Deaf students at the Osnabrück School for the Deaf in Germany, in August 2010.

I will be writing a SignWriting Year-End Report 2010 now, and I asked Stefan and Erika for a photo from the visit, for the Year-End Report.

Thank you for the great picture, Stefan!.... Erika is sitting to Stefan's right, next to the white board (with the SignWriting written on it ;-)