Photo 3E and photo 3F ?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 7 17:58:48 UTC 2010

Gagnon,

I would say that D becomes E, and C becomes F.  That has always been the case if
you reverse the hands then the mirror image applies to the opposite rotation.
 Else we would have to have a thumb on the white side of the palm, which is
never been the case.  The thumb follows the back of the hand side.

Charles

________________________________
From: Gagnon et Thibeault <atg at VIDEOTRON.CA>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 10:10:32 AM
Subject: Photo 3E and photo 3F ?

Hi Val and  everyone,

    See the  attached right and left hands.  You look at 2C, 2D, 3E and  3F.

    I describe  a photo 2C.  A palm of the left flat hand with a side thumb is
facing to  the left side wall.  The side thumb is facing to the  signer.

    For a  photo 2D, a palm of the right flat hand with a side thumb is facing
to the right  side wall.  The side thumbe is facing to the signer.

    Now, I ask  you how do you write down for photos 3E and 3F?

    I explain  a photo 3E. A palm of the left flat hand with a side thumb is
facing to the  right side wall.  The side thumb is facing to a front of the
wall.

    For a  photo 3F, a palm of the right flat hand with a side thumb is facing
to the left  side wall.  The side thumb is facing to a front of the  wall.

    Best  regards,

     André