SW-L Digest - 3 Dec 2010 (#2010-185)

mohammed abushaira m_abushaira at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 4 07:31:35 UTC 2010

السلام عليكم
انا من الاردن واعمل في السعودية ويمكن ان نتعاون في موضوع كتابة لغة الاشارة
العربية يمكن ان تزور الرابط التالي

http://faculty.ksu.edu.sa/m_abushaira/default.aspx
 اخوكم محمد ابوشعيرة

----- Original Message ----
From: SW-L automatic digest system <LISTSERV at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Sat, December 4, 2010 6:00:01 AM
Subject: SW-L Digest - 3 Dec 2010 (#2010-185)

Topics of the day:

  1. Welcome to a new member from Morocco! (3)

Date:    Fri, 3 Dec 2010 16:18:27 -0800
From:    Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG>
Subject: Re: Welcome to a new member from Morocco!

SignWriting List
December 3, 2010

Shane - You amaze me. You are in Morocco right now? My goodness, the world is
small!

I hope you two get together ;-)

Meryeme is a programmer, and is programming using ASL...

May I ask, Meryeme, did you ever consider programming writing the sign languages
of Morocco? I would love to see some Moroccan Sign Language written in
SignWriting!

In SignPuddle Online we do not have a dictionary file for Morocco yet...

SignPuddle Online
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle

But I will be happy to create a Moroccan SignPuddle dictionary and literature
area - so that Moroccan signers can start writing their own signs in SignWriting
in SignPuddle ...

Why did you choose ASL for your software?

Val ;-)

--------