QUESTION...Palm facing fingers pointing down

Tue Dec 7 19:14:51 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 7, 2010

Hello Andre and Charles and everyone -

The discussion is a good one, and Charles is right that our system has all the symbols we need to communicate what we need to communicate...

Let me explain...

1. When the thumb-line is on the white side of the symbol (the palm area) it means the thumb is extending FORWARD: