AW: I need your help: DOS Box and SignWriter 4.4

Sat Dec 11 17:44:02 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 10, 2010

Hello Meryeme and Stefan!

THANK YOU, Stefan, for this gift of instruction on how to install SignWriter DOS into DOSBox on Windows...this is so beautifully done. I love the little men, like cartoons, on your web page, that were all created with the SignWriter DOS program, isn't that right?

These are charming!