Copy signs from Personal Puddle to online Puddle

Sun Dec 12 22:39:13 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 12, 2010

Hi Stefan and everyone -

Here are two pictures to show you what to do -

I will be back online later tonight - I am driving my folks somewhere now - please excuse my busy schedule ;-)

Hope this helps -