SignWriting Greeting Cards ;-)

Sun Dec 26 18:51:19 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays once again!

I am working on several jobs at once, and one is posting beautiful greeting cards from SignWriting users.

Here is a new greeting card, that says "Today is a beautiful day" written in ASL by Stefan Woehrmann, and the photo, which I think is gorgeous, is taken by Stefan himself, with his digital camera.

Isn't this close-up of this adorable little bird a beautiful piece of photography? You are really skilled, Stefan!

Thank you for sharing with us - And yes, it is a beautiful day, I agree!

Val ;-)