IMPORTANT NOTICE...SignPuddle is moving to a new server...

Fri Feb 5 16:24:20 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 5, 2010

IMPORTANT NOTICE...SignPuddle is moving to a new server later today,
Friday February 5, 2010.

Later this afternoon, our web service provider will be moving all of
our web sites on our server to a brand new server, that will be faster
and give us more memory for the future....

This is good news for SignWriting and all SignPuddle users...

But just like moving from one house to another house, moving from one
server to another is a big job for the technicians...It may take
several hours, or even a half day, to complete the job of moving...

During the move, no one can add new data to SignPuddle or the data
will be lost...

So I would like to suggest that everyone stop using SignPuddle from 12
noon Friday (today) Pacific time (PST) until we tell you we are up and
running on our new server again...

At the time of writing this message, it is Friday 8:20 am PST....so I
would suggest stopping using SignPuddle in around 4 hours from now.

Thank you for your patience and we will tell you when we are up and
running on our new server -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages