NOVO DEIT-LIBRAS Books from Brazil...

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Feb 11 18:52:45 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 11, 2010

Hello SW Listers!
Just want to tell you that the NOVO DEIT-LIBRAS books from Brazil, which use SignWriting, will not be available for purchase until the second volume is printed...which may not be until March or April or whenever they have enough paper tp print them...so there is still a waiting period...Fernando just explained this to me...so it is not available right now...It was I who misunderstood the schedule...;-)

Thank you, Fernando, for telling us about this new publication in the future -

Val ;-)