Please take me off the mailings

Thu Feb 18 22:01:33 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 18, 2010

Hello Jonita!
No worries...I will help you leave the List...

Just for everyone's information, anyone can leave the List, or change your own settings, by going to:

and scroll down to the bottom of the web page to unsubscribe.

But I will do this for you, Jonita, right now...as the manager of the List I can do that for people ;-)

I totally understand about too many messages - if I can help you with anything else please tell me -

Val ;-)