Blogs about SignWriting by Gerard Meijssen

Mon Feb 22 15:50:49 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 22, 2010

Hello everyone!

Today Gerard Meijssen posted Stefan's card on his blog!
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-birthday-valerie.html

Thank you, Gerard!

And I enjoyed clicking on the link for other SignWriting posts on your blog "Words and What Not" and I read some of the blogs there...

Blogs related to SignWriting
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/search/label/SignWriting

There were some I had not seen before - thank you for these posts, Gerard - they are very informative -

And Stefan, if you scroll down, you will see another one of your cards there -

smile -

We are so fortunate to have computers and to be able to communicate in this way  ;-))

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help