SWML site

Thu Feb 25 17:47:32 UTC 2010

Hi Kate,

I just finished the initial draft of the Binary SignWriting HTML
Reference Version 2.2.  The reference guide fully documents and analyzes
BSW.

You can view it online:
http://www.signbank.org/swis/iswa

You can download it to use offline in a browser:
http://www.signbank.org/swis/iswa.zip

Next I will be updating the SignWriting Image Server that has the new
SignText that saves in BSW.
http://www.signbank.org/swis/signtext.php

SWIS is open source, but requires a web server to use locally.  After
the next version of SWIS is ready I will make 3 downloads available:
SWIS for web servers, SWIS for Windows, and SWIS for Mac.  The Windows
and Mac versions will work similar to the PersonalPuddle.  All 3 fill be
free downloads which will allow you to work offline with the latest
SignText and BSW.

Wishing you the greatest success with SignWriting,
-Steve

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help