SWML site

Kate kcagiso at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 25 21:55:36 UTC 2010

Hi Steve and Val

Val, I haven't uploaded anything on the web, but will do so soon. I might
have found a solution to my problem.

Steve, BSW is so much better, actually its the best! thank you so much :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, In the XML format, the <seq> tags indicates the
signing sequence.

Any reason why the South african dictionary, doesnt have the <seq> tags in
the XML format?

When will the latest SignText be available

The example below is the XML format for 'deaf' in ASL, see attached.

XML<sign lane="0">
  <sym x="68" y="117">2250</sym>
  <sym x="81" y="117">2250</sym>
  <sym x="95" y="103">6ca3</sym>
  <sym x="102" y="75">0111</sym>
  <seq>0111</seq>
  <seq>2250</seq>
  <seq>2250</seq>
* ** <seq>df06</seq>      (where does this come from)*
  <seq>6ca3</seq>
*  <seq>5ec0</seq>   ( where ?)
  <seq>5ec0</seq>*
</sign>