AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle Online is working on our new server!

Sun Feb 7 23:36:29 UTC 2010

Hi Valerie, Steve,
I just tried to send a signmail message - but I could not do that ...

I get this message:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /signpuddle/swml/email.php on this
server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von SignWriting
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Februar 2010 00:21
An: SignWriting List
Cc: Michael Sutton; Nancy Romero; Andrew Sutton; Nancy Romero
Betreff: [sw-l] SignPuddle Online is working on our new server!

SignWriting List
February 7, 2010

Dear SignWriting List Members, and all SignPuddlers!

I am happy to announce that SignPuddle Online is now working on our
new server...

Steve has tested it and has asked me to tell you all...Go ahead and
start using SignPuddle again ;-)

If you have any problems, please write to us immediately -

And a special thank you to all the technicians who made this possible -

Enjoy!

sutton at signwriting.org

Steve Slevinski
slevin at signpuddle.net