TISLR 10

Wed Feb 17 19:45:53 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 17, 2010

Hello Erika!

Congratulations ;-))

This is great news. And three poster presentations related to SignWriting? That is also great news...

I just went to the TISLR Web Site:

http://www.purdue.edu/TISLR10/

but I could not find the titles of all of the papers and poster presentations on their site...Do you have a link for that?

What is the title of your poster presentation?

Val ;-)