Happy Birthday

Mon Feb 22 15:16:56 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 22, 2010

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for remembering and for the very beautiful gift of a lovely card, and a flower for my table...How kind!

And I love the thought of a long table with lots of SW-friends from all over the world...and we are all happy together...you make me feel happy too!

And thank you too for your willingness to discuss SignWriting, and to write with it...smile...

I am a very lucky person to have this opportunity to know you all -

Your flower is amazing, with snowy trees behind it...a real artistic card -

This starts the day with a smile -

Val ;-)