SWML site

Wed Feb 24 12:28:10 UTC 2010

Hi Ingvild,

Do you want to use the sorting symbols in the Spatial SignSpelling
rather than the SignSpelling Sequence?  Can you show an example?

In talking with Val, we agreed that the sorting symbols were for extra
detail in the sequence for sorting and should not be used in the
spelling meant for reading.

We can look at SymbolGroup 30 to help discuss this issue.
http://signbank.org/swis/iswa/60832_sg.html

Regards,
-Steve