SWML site

Thu Feb 25 18:29:33 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 24, 2010

Kate -
Did you also attach the actual animation of these signs? I did see the static SignWriting attached below, but no animation. Do you have a link to a web page that will show us the actual figure moving doing these signs? That will be the real test...If I can look at the SignWriting and see the figure move the way they are supposed to, to produce the sign, then we will really know if it is working...I and others who know SignWriting will be happy to give you feedback in this way, if you can provide a link to the animation of the SignWriting below...

And I have one more email to send to you -

Val ;-)