question for the way to express 'made'

Tue Jan 12 00:44:57 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 11, 2010

Hello Adam!
Welcome home from Jamaica. I am so looking forward to learning more
about your trip, and especially the time you spent at the Caribbean
Christian Centre for the Deaf in Knockpatrick. No rush, but in time,
we want to hear all about it...

Thank you for this message about the Frosty document, and your
description of what may have been the reasons for some of the writing
in the old 1999 document...those reasons sound accurate to me. I
admire Lourdes very much. Lourdes was born-Deaf in Puerto Rico, and
moved to the United States later, plus when she married in the US, she
had hearing children, so there were many language influences in her
life...but meanwhile...Lourdes has the courage and creativity to write
and do the illustrations herself, and I was so impressed and surprised
when she handed me the document that I was happy to post it. You can
read more about Lourdes on this web page:

Lourdes Tollette
http://signwriting.org/library/children/frosty/frosty17.html

And we look forward to your native ASL version of Frosty too, Adam. I
will be happy to post that too, with your permission (grin ;-) ....

Val ;-)