SW meetup in the North West (UK)

Suzanne pach Suzanne at BORDVOORJEKOP.NL
Sun Jan 17 21:22:38 UTC 2010

Hi Maria, Sandy, Gan Lu and the rest of the list,

The best person to ask more about the plans for a SW
project in Chester, Warrington, Northwich and Manchester
would be Chris Cox, who organised it. They sadly didn't
get the required funding though, so I'm not sure what is
happening now.

I'm not involved in any SW projects at the moment (except
for trying to write the signs down that I learn in my BSL
class..). I just like it and it would be great to meet
some more people from around here who are interested in it
as well!

Suzanne

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help