Preparing for SignPuddle 2

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 18 17:13:57 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 18, 2010

Hello Steve and Everyone!

THANK YOU, Steve, for this message and your hard work on new software
development.

I am now back online, following a fascinating week working with Dr.
Erika Hoffman-Dilloway, from Oberlin College, who, as you already
know, is a Linguistic Anthropologist using SignWriting for her
research on Nepali Sign Language and several other research
topics....I am preparing a summary of our week together and will post
it in the next day or so...Thank you, Erika, for coming to visit me.
It was a great week...

Meanwhile, Steve, has been working sooo hard behind the scenes to
improve and expand SignWriting software. I really enjoyed reading this
message below, Steve. Thanks for informing us of your new
developments. After reading it, I visited SignPuddle, found a
dictionary entry, and then clicked on the links directly under each
dictionary entry in SignPuddle...