How to create a New Folder in Personal Puddle

Wed Jan 20 19:08:52 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 20, 2010

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
Thank you for this message, Stefan, and I appreciate the question.

I am always happy when questions are posted to the SignWriting List,
since we all learn from the conversations, and the List messages are
documented in the Archives, which means that researchers and
historians and technicians all have documentation for their work...

I remember I had promised I would teach you how to create new files in
your PersonalPuddle. I am glad to see that you were able to create
your new file, even if you are not happy with the way the icon looks
(smile)....and that is easily learned and I will teach you how...

I need a few hours to do other work, and also prepare your diagrams
for the answer to the questions below...so later I will post my answer.

Thanks for writing - and more soon....

Val ;-)