Request for help in videotaping sign languages

machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG
Mon Jan 25 19:09:29 UTC 2010

Charles,

did you receive an answer?
I've got nothing. Neither acepting nor rejecting my submission.

i thought th eprogram committee war running behind the schedule. :(

cheers

Machado