TISLR 2010 presentations and workshops

Tue Jan 26 17:35:02 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 26, 2010

I wonder if it is the difference between a paper being presented, and
a workshop...maybe the workshop submissions have heard from the
committee, but not the papers submissions? Sometimes it is hard to get
workshops approved...this has happened to me before in other
conferences...I have had several workshops on SignWriting turned down
at different conferences, but there are sometimes more openings for
papers being presented ...a very different kind of format....Val ;-)

---------

---------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help