AW: [sw-l] question for the way to express 'made'

Sun Jan 10 15:04:02 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 10, 2010

Here is a web page with written verb modulations in SignWriting, for
the sign for HELP - 34 of them:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/verbs/

They are not past and future tenses however, but other aspects to
writing verbs in ASL that are really interesting, like "continual",
"over-time" and directionality of verbs...and so forth...

Val ;-)

---------