The 4th Workshop: Corpora and Sign language Technologies

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Jan 29 09:28:02 UTC 2010

Dear List,

Shane Gilchrist has brought this workshop to our attention - 'The Fourth
Workshop on the Representation and Processing of Sign Languages: Corpora
and Sign Language Technologies'

It's actually happening in Malta.
Sorry I didn't know about this earlier, but in case anyone is interested
there is still a little time left to present an abstract. I'm not sure I'm
going to make it on time, but will try to see if I can get something
together to show how SignWriting/SignPuddle has been of great linguistic
benefit to our projects here.

The link is:

http://www.sign-lang.uni-hamburg.de/lrec2010/cfp.html

Many thanks Shane for bringing this to our attention.

Bye for now
Maria

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help