MALAYSIA: Icon created meaning

Thu Jul 8 16:51:05 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
July 7, 2010

Hello Ahmad Nazri!

Welcome to the SignWriting List...Thank you for posting this question below.

It is very nice to have members from Malaysia. Perhaps you have already seen our small web area about SignWriting in Malaysia?:

SignWriting in Malaysia
http://www.signwriting.org/malaysia

SignPuddle Dictionary for Malaysia
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=66

The dictionary only has two entries. They are two different variations of the sign for MALAYSIA written in Malaysian Sign Language in SignWriting. See attached...