finger direction matters

Sat Jul 10 19:32:35 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
July 10, 2010

Hello Ingvild!
Thank you for this message ;-)

I really miss our long conversations...Maybe we can meet on Skype? Let's try - Just because we do not travel, does not mean we can't see each other and visit (as if we are in each other's homes) - the miracles of Skype, iChat, ooVoo, and other software, is really remarkable...

So write to me privately with a good time so we can chat on Skype - unless you prefer another software, like ooVoo? I understand that is becoming popular too...

Recently I used iChat for the first time for a conference call with three people (we were all on Macs), and I was really impressed with the multiple video viewings of more than one person - I am still learning iChat though...

So let's Skype - Look forward to it -

Val ;-)