Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 27 04:17:54 UTC 2010

I guess I am confused, I'm thinking of a newspaper, with larger headings,
preferably fingerspelled so one is absolutely certain of the title, and then
everything in clusters of columns.

Charles

________________________________
From: Adam Frost <icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 5:29:39 PM
Subject: Re: Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

On Jul 26, 2010, at 2:16 PM, Charles Butler wrote:

Your website looks like a newspaper, so you have multiple articles, all of which
are vertical in their columns, and distinct.  Else you have no way to lay out
multiple items.
True, the articles are in columns. The thing that has been confusing some people
is that the titles and everything on the sides with the current design are
written horizontally. So I was hoping to help lessen the confusion by making
everything vertical. I would still be able to lay out multiple items with this
new idea. The only difference would be that you would scroll right rather than
down since everything would be vertical.

Your frames work fine with me.

So now I am confused myself. :-) You like the way that it is right now without
the change better? Or do you like it the way that I was showing in my idea?

Adam