AW: AW: touching nose

Mon Jul 12 20:18:48 UTC 2010

Hi Suzanne,
well brother is well done now - the two "A-Hands" move in different
directions so that the rubbing symbol makes sense - (smile)

Doesn't matter if you put the arrows above or below the fists since one is
going downward - the other is going upward -

There is another wonderful sign language video clip website to compare
different SL of the world - do you know of this?

http://www.spreadthesign.com/country/de/

(this is the German option, you may look for your country.)

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Im Auftrag von Suzanne pach
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Juli 2010 19:01
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: touching nose

Thanks for all your reactions!

In my experience brother uses a rubbing movement, but of
course there are a lot of variations. I have changed the
brother I wrote (see attachment). Is that better?

And I agree that the finger in sister is less bent, so I
added Stefans version too. Thanks by the way for that
website (BritishSignLanguage.com), I had never seen it
before!

Suzanne

PS for any Spain fans who happen to read this message:
well done :)