Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 26 21:16:19 UTC 2010

Your website looks like a newspaper, so you have multiple articles, all of which
are vertical in their columns, and distinct.  Else you have no way to lay out
multiple items.  Your frames work fine with me.

Charles

________________________________
From: Adam Frost <icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 4:53:54 PM
Subject: Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

I have had several people say that they had a hard time knowing which way the
SignWriting was going. The main problem is because it is mixed with horizontal
and vertical. So I was wondering if making it a vertical theme would make it any
better. Here is a screen capture of the idea I have. Do you think it works
better or not?

Adam