AW: Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

Mon Jul 26 22:14:59 UTC 2010

Hi Adam,

I would suggest to leave your website as it is. I have no problem to read
horizontally or vertically - the problem is much more that I would have to
look up too many signs in SignPuddle because I am not familiar with ASL that
much. But no problem to understand the orientation of your writing.

The vertical Theme is quite confusing to me. Just my opinion.

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Im Auftrag von Adam Frost
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Juli 2010 22:54
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Betreff: Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

I have had several people say that they had a hard time knowing which way
the SignWriting was going. The main problem is because it is mixed with
horizontal and vertical. So I was wondering if making it a vertical theme
would make it any better. Here is a screen capture of the idea I have. Do
you think it works better or not?

Adam