Steve as my guest blogging for us all

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 2 22:29:37 UTC 2010

Hoi,
I am really happy that Steve Slevinski wrote as a guest on my blog. Many of
the Wikipedia people will be happy with his update but I am equally sure
that you will also be happy to give it a read.

For your information when I blog about SignWriting, I use the label
"SignWriting" and this can be used to configure a service like Google Reader
or any other RSS reader. I hope you enjoy what I write as someone who does
not sign and is not deaf. I am sure that I get things wrong. When I do I am
happy to  read your comments.
Thanks,
      Gerard

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2010/06/mediawiki-signwriting-road-map.html