Finished the first sentence!

Thu Jun 24 17:48:55 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 24, 2010

On Jun 24, 2010, at 7:58 AM, Dali balti wrote:
> I finished doing the first sentence!
> the video is: http://www.pisourd.ch/faire-un-don
> and the signwritten sentence is here: http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/canvas.php?ui=4&sgn=126&sid=6

Hello Dali!
Congratulations on saving your first SignText document in the Tunisien Literature Puddle...

THANK YOU for learning the software, which will be a great help to your students too.

I promise to analyze your writing soon, but before I do that, I want to teach you one other software feature...

When you save a SignText document in SignPuddle, there are Special Command buttons on the right side of the document.

BE SURE YOUR ARE LOGGED IN, TO SEE ALL THE BUTTONS.

One of the buttons to the right, lets you copy individual signs inside your document, into your dictionary, as individual dictionary entries. Please see attached illustration: